All prints are Giclée images produced using pigment-based inks with Epson UltraChrome K3 Vivid Magenta technology exclusively printed to order, hand signed and numbered on Museum archival quality fine art papers such as Hahnemuhle, Epson, Canson etc. Before shipping they are protected using acid-free packaging. Limited Edition prints come numbered, dated with certificate of authenticity by the artist and information about the image and the printing process.
EDITIONS AVAILABLE: SIZES EDITIONS PRINTED ON (MEDIA)
- Card Open edition. Paper, Print on aluminium Dibond/acrylic glass.
- 21x29cm (A4)* Open edition and Limited Edition of 15. Giclée print on Museum Quality Paper.
- 29x42cm (A3)* Limited Edition of 10. Giclée print on Museum Quality Paper.
- 30x45cm Limited Edition of 10. Print on aluminium Dibond/acrylic glass.
- 42x59cm (A2)* Limited edition of 5. Giclée print on Museum Quality Paper.
- 40x60cm* Limited Edition of 5. Print on aluminium Dibond/acrylic glass.
- 80x120cm* Limited edition of 3. Print on aluminium Dibond/acrylic glass.
- 120x180cm* Limited edition of 1. Print on aluminium Dibond/acrylic glass.
Monochrome and Bi-tone images Printed on matte Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 188gsm white, 100% cotton paper or similar Museum quality paper. Colour images Printed on Epson Premium Semigloss Base weight 251 gsm or similar Museum quality paper.
Original photo print on aluminium Dibond
Original photo printed on high-end papers mounted on aluminium Dibond. Protected against external elements with a razor-thin UV film. The laminated print is then mounted on a sturdy aluminium Dibond backing panel.
Original photo print under acrylic glass
Mounted on an aluminium Dibond base printed on high-end photo paper and sealed under acrylic glass using elastic silicone.
Custom Solid wood Artbox
A solid wood ArtBox with a profile depth of 35 mm. To ensure maximum durability, the corners are double reinforced with metal braces. Colours: white, natural, dark brown, and black. Viewed from the front, only the 4 mm profile width is visible, making it an unobtrusive frame for your image.
ArtBox An ArtBox frame made of glazed aluminium befitting of an art gallery. Four depths are available. Comes with a pre-mounted hanging system.
ORDERING AND SHIPPING
Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of open editions.
Allow 3-5 weeks for delivery of Limited Editions.
We can ship unframed and framed images worldwide, the checkout process will automatically calculate shipping based upon your location.
Technical info: Images are print to order on an Epson Stylus Pro 3880 printer. Printing Method: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric). Printing Resolution: 2,880 x 1,440 dpi. Ink Technology: Ultrachrome® K3 Vivid Magenta.
* Please note: Sizes in centimetres and inches refer to the paper sizes and not the final size of the image, depending orientation the image will be printed at the maximum size allowed in any given paper to respect its image ratio.